Monday, May 30, 2022

Explore Layout

I created another great two page spread of our Zion National Park trip. I took so many photos but I couldn't help it!  It was so beautiful and I wanted to capture everything!

When I saw this cute line called Let's Go On An Adventure from Echo Park, I knew I had to have it. Nothing in the hiking scrapbooking kit that I created had red in it but what the heck! Check out the quick video below to see how easily it was put together.

Unfortunately, I just talk about it and not show you. I thought about filming it after I completed it!  LOL

Here are the final pictures:



And here is the quick video:

This one was a little different from the other layouts since I grunged it up and of course the color scheme. But I love how simple it is and the added deer!

Measurements:
Red Arrow Strips are 3x12
Woodgrain Strips are approximately 1.5"
Black/White paper on the left is 5x7 and on the right is 4x8
The banners were cut with some left over pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!