Friday, June 3, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #224


Happy Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for the weather. It's been beautiful this week. Not too breezy and not too hot. I know that will all change soon, but right now, I'm enjoying it.

This weekend is the annual Apricot Fiesta event in our town. It should be perfect weather for the weekend. I'm sure we'll all say it's hot, but it'll only get up to the mid 80's.

I am entering a painted canvas and a photo of Zion National Park that is postcard perfect in the Art & Craft Contest. I love doing this - it's so fun!

Check out the YouTube video of how I created the canvas and hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll be back later with a winning ribbon!

What are you thankful for this week? Please share in the comments!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!