Thursday, June 16, 2022

Right Side of The Tombstone Spread

I've done this plenty of times, but I love turning two one page sketches into a two page sketch. LOL If you weren't a scrapbooker, I'm sure that statement would confuse you!

I used the same products for the right side as the left so that it would flow into a two page spread. 

This short visit to Tombstone was fun. The weather was perfect and the crowds were minimal. Which is my idea of a perfect visit.

I have heard of Wyatt Earp and Doc Holiday but never really gave them any thought except when I watched the Tombstone movie back in the day. It's really cool to see the town reserved as much as possible from the Old West times. The gunfight reenactment was a nice touch to what the town has to offer. We were going to ride the stagecoach as well, but we were hungry so we chose lunch instead. LOL

Be sure to check out the process video and my adhesive bloopers or troubles, however you want to describe it. 

The video:

Both sketches were part of the scrapbooking site, Scrapbooking With AnnMarie. She has a free section as well as a member section. She has tons of sketches, challenges, tutorials, etc., all scrapbooking...all the time! Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!