Friday, June 10, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #225


Happy Friday and Happy Thankful Friday! I've been doing this post for over four years! It's good to reflect each week and acknowledge what you are thankful for. I hope you have been doing that right along with me.

This has been a week! First I want to let you know that I won two ribbons this weekend at our local Apricot Fiesta. First Place for the Zion photo and Second for the cow canvas. I am pretty excited about that!




But this week I'm mostly thankful for my family. It's nice that we have someone to depend on when things are good and bad. There are so many people out there that do not have this luxury and we are blessed.

I hope you had a great week - enjoy the hotter weather and if you're lucky, some Summer Vacation time!

Let me know in the comments what you're thankful for. I'd love to hear all about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!