Sunday, September 26, 2021

Stamp-tember Series Card #8; Masked Area

As you know, I started my own Stamp-tember Series this year and my goal is to use older wooden block stamps with techniques I haven't used in a long time.

I think I've been pretty successful so far. If you haven't seen all the posts and videos yet, I recommend that you do. I'm having a lot of fun with this series.

This card I used painter's tape to mask off an area on the cardstock base to make this a one layer card. Check out the process video below. 

I had to redo the stamping/inking on another piece of white cardstock since the painters tape peeled off some of the cardstock. So the second time, I rubbed the tape along my arm to take away some of the stickiness and that made a huge difference!

Check out the card here:

And a second card I made using the oops of the first try:

I love them both! Very simple but so very pretty!

Products I used:
Ink Pads from FSJ:  Electric Lime and Orange Rage
Cardstock from FSJ:  Outrageous Pink
Stamps are older stamps from SU!
Black Licorice Color Silk and Black Twine also from FSJ


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!