Thursday, September 16, 2021

Stamp-tember Project #3

Happy Stamp-tember! I'm seeing lots of stamping companies promoting this new holiday during the month of September so I thought I'd do some extra stamping this month too! Check out my process videos on YouTube!

I'm pulling out some old wood-block stamp sets and stamping techniques for these projects. How fun to just play & stamp!

For this project, I'm using the generation stamping technique; well at least it started that way...the ink pad I used is also an oldie. I had many of these ink pads since the early 2000's! But they still have some ink but not much for this particular technique.

The card is simple and I love the yellow & black color combination. It's an old technique but with the ink splatters & fun patterned papers, it sure does look modern!

What do you think? Do you agree?



Products Used:
Flower stamp set by Stampin' Up
Ink Sahara Sand by Stampin' Up
Black twine by FSJ (Spellbinders)
Color splash in black & yellow by FSJ (Spellbinders)
Papers from my stash
Sentiment from FSJ (Spellbinder) Special Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!