Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog; Anything Goes


September 1st and it's time for a new challenge theme on the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog (LTSCB). The challenge theme this month is...Anything Goes.

My sister gifted me this beautiful seahorse stamp and I needed to use it right away! The background was created by placing a couple of blues & green ink on my craft mat and then spritzing with water. I then placed the white cardstock on top and dragged it around. Isn't it pretty? I did splatter some Color Silk at the top to emulate bubbles. 

The seahorse was stamped directly on the cardstock (1st and 2nd generation) and another one was stamped separately on white cardstock, fussy cut and then placed on top with foam adhesive.

I tied twine to the left side and placed the sentiment next to it.

Now it's your turn...be sure to link your Anything Goes project to the LTSCB before the end of the month.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great gift from your sister!! The large size of the image is fabulous and your background turned out beautifully!! Gorgeous card all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seahorses and your card is great. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!