Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Stamp-tember Project #2


I'm stamping away during the Stamp-tember holiday! For this project, I pulled out another wooden-block stamp set from the early 2000's and worked on the ghost technique. I love how my patterned paper turned out and the cards are fabulous!

Check out the process video:


See the cards:




Products Used:
Floral Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
All Ink Pads from Close To My Heart; White Daisy, Cotton Candy, Honey, Indian Corn Blue and Olive
Black archival ink pad
Lace stickers from the Dollar Tree
Sentiments: Hey Y'all from CTMH and Feel Goods from Stampin' Up

Card #1: I cut a 4 x 5.35" panel from the patterned paper I made, added a scrap piece of black cardstock & then that fabulous lace sticker! After stamping the sentiment, I added some flat-backed pearls.
Card #2: I cut out a rectangle to make a frame out of the patterned paper for the second card and then used 3D adhesive to pop it up from the card base. I added some clear yellow enamel dots too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!