Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Stamp-tember Card #9; Faux Watercolor

Only one more card after this one to complete my Stamp-tember Series 2021. If you haven't noticed already, each card has used wooden block stamps from my floral collection and a new technique.
 
For this card, I used a faux watercolor technique which basically means I spritzed the inked stamps with water before I stamped on the cardstock base. The stamps that I used were perfect for this technique and the sponged colors that I added, really made them stand out! Be sure to check out the process video below:

After I created the card front, I decided to make this card an easel card. I'm making all these cool cards in my Monthly Card Kit and decided to chose one of those card types.


The addition of the rhinestones and triple tied bow on the top make it so much prettier and I can't wait to send it out!

Products Used:
Ink Pads by SU!:  Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Tangerine Tango and Purely Pomegranate
Colored cardstock, Groovy Guava, also from SU!
Rhinestones from Queen & Co.
Twine from FSJ
Stamps are all from Stampin Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!