Saturday, September 18, 2021

Stamp-tember Project #4

I am so happy I decided to pull out the ol' wooden-block stamps. Many of these have years on them and they are over 15 years old! I really need to go through my "floral" drawer and Bash the Stash!

This fourth project was created by using the stamping technique, Rock & Roll. Basically, you want a full solid image (that's why I used a circle stamp) and then rock the stamp on the ink pad to get most of the ink around the outside edges.
Check out the video - some circles came out better than others, but you can certainly see the technique.

Once I stamped the circles, I chose a random floral image and stamped it over them; wrapped yarn around it; splattered some silver ink and then adhered a sentiment.

I love how it turned out - great for a masculine card, even with the flowers.

This is the fourth card of my Stamp-tember series. I hope you've been following along on YouTube and the blog. I'll also post these on my IG account.

Products Used:
Ink Pads from SU!; Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Soft Sky
Sentiment from FSJ Remarkable You
Floral & circle stamp from SU!
Twine from my stash
Silver Color Silk splash from FSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!