Monday, September 20, 2021

Stamp-tember Project #5

It's September 20th and I'm continuing my Stamp-tember series. I'm not sure how long I'm going to continue, but I'm having a lot of fun pulling out my older stamps & doing techniques I haven't done in a long time!

You'll see at the beginning of the video, a pile of floral stamps I am unsure whether or not to keep or donate. For this card, I used two of the stamps from this pile to create cute and simple cards by coloring them in using alcohol markers.

Even though I didn't film the actual coloring process (thought I clicked video but instead took a photo), I kept the video so I could talk about it. 



Card #1: I used two shades of alcohol markers for the pot and flowers. I accented the flowers with a white gel pen. The base was created by using a gray alcohol marker and marks using a black fine tip pen. I love the lines & dots on this part! I used washi tape and a cut out look with the patterned paper.


Card #2: I used three shades of alcohol markers for the tulips & leaves and a blue/gray for the shading I added to the right of each image. I used a black fine tip marker for the dots above the flowers. Fun patterned paper, silver thread and some enamel dots finish the card front.

In case you're wondering...I decided to keep these two stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!