Friday, July 12, 2024

TGIF; Thankful Friday #326


Hi there and Happy Thankful Friday! This week has gone by so fast and I am thankful for it! We're still experiencing triple digit weather but it's summer so we expect it.

This week, I'm thankful for the hummingbirds that come and visit our hummingbird feeder. It's so exciting when we see them through our kitchen window! I feel like this one made eye contact just to say HELLO!



I see all these quotes on social media about getting older and getting excited about birds. LOL that's so me right now! I guess I'm getting old! No complaints here!

I'm also thankful for my friend who really loved the canvas I made for her. It was such a good feeling to bless her with it!

Also, my daughter received great news that she got the job she interviewed for! 

A lot to be thankful for this week for sure!

What are you thankful for this week? Please share below or on my IG account @3sons_and_astar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!