Monday, July 15, 2024

Motel Key Ring

Have you've seen those cool old fashion motel key chains that have been floating around? I've been wanting to make one and luckily, my daughter wanted me to create one for her friend! We make a great team...she wants, I do.  LOL

Anyhow, I downloaded some free cut files from Caluya Designs and my daughter chose the one her friend would like.


This is a super easy project especially since the design is already sized and ready to be cut & adhered!

The only thing I had to do once I uploaded it into Design Space is to change the base to a guide (or remove it all together - you don't need it!) and to attach all the letters/images together so they cut as you want the final project.

So easy but so nice because you can customize it to whatever you want!

You can watch the quick process video here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!