Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Elmo Tote

My granddaughter loves Elmo and her first birthday is going to be all Elmo! I saw this tote on Design Space and I knew I wanted to recreate it. The problem is, I was able to cut all the pieces, but there were no directions. 



The tote has four sections to add whatever you want. I'll probably fill with small gifts for her.

Hah! I've done enough paper crafts to figure it out, but you know what...I couldn't. I did put it together but I had to add extra tabs - it was a whole thing! I finally looked up the designer on YT and guess what!?! She has a channel with step by step instructions. Her channel is under her name, Louise Beauregard.

Oh well...next time!

This project took four pieces of burgundy cardstock (tote base & handle) and two pieces of white cardstock. I used a subtle pattern paper for the four sides. I purchased the Elmo cut file from Etsy and a freebie on Vectplace. I need to remember to check their first. Their SVGs are awesome! I was a little disappointed in the purchased file because I had to do a lot of work with the SVG but if you'd like to know where I purchased, leave a comment and I'll let you know.

In the meantime, check out my quick video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!