Thursday, July 11, 2024

Birthday Layout

Another simple layout to add to the scrapbook album for 2022. This one is a birthday layout using an Echo Park kit. If you look at the kit, it really is made for kids, but the color scheme and patterns were great for my big kid's photos. 


I used the cake topper I made for the main embellishment after taking away some of the layers. This is a great idea if you make decorations for a party...save them for the scrapbook!!

The base page of the layout has a combination of lots of patterned papers so I didn't need much of anything else for this layout but I did add a strip of 6x12" blue cardstock to tone it down a bit. I also added a sliver of yellow as well.


Great strip journaling, a few stickers and some enamel dots finish this page.

Be sure to check out the process video:


I also wanted to mention, that I used paper from Echo Park but used enamel dots from Close To My Heart and Carte Blanche and they all matched perfectly! Use your stuff people! You don't have to buy all the things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!