Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Merry Christmas in July; Day Four


Day Four and I'm back to using my Cricut! I've seen these dome treat holders for awhile but never tried to make one. Oh, I don't know what I was waiting for, these things are ADORABLE and really easy to put together.



The file I used is from Printable Cuttable Creatables Polar Bear Dome Candy Holder. There are so many others that I will be using later, but I started with this one. I want you to really take notice of the size. I honestly had no idea that he was so big and I just LOVE it! Plenty of room to stuff with candy and other treats. And if  you didn't know it already, you use half of an acrylic ornament for one candy holder.

I love that there are two options to attach the wheel in the back (watch the YT process video to learn more about this) and how easy it is to put together. I used Beary Art glue for my adhesive. 

My advice...watch this video or any other process video on how to put these together. It is not hard at all, but following directions probably has something to do with it.



I use two shades of green for the scarf and spritz them both with a glitter spray. It gives it a snowy affect and I love it! I used foam adhesive to add the scarf to give it a little dimension.


Be sure to check it out and then try one on your own. I'm so glad I decided to make this in July because I plan on making one of these for all the kiddos on my Christmas list this year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!