Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Merry Christmas in July; Day Three


It's Day Three of the Merry Christmas in July series. The first two projects used the Cricut so I wanted to do something different for this one.


Have you ever heard of One Sheet Wonder when making cards? Basically, you cut a 12x12 sheet of paper in specific ways and use those pieces to create cards. I thought it would be fun to do something like this to prepare to send in December.

The first thing I did was do a search for One Sheet Wonder and I found lots of different websites/blogs for examples and instructions. I decided to use cuts from Jumping into Stamping blog because she used a 6x6 piece of paper.




Then I went through my 6x6 pads of Christmas paper and selected a patterned paper to use. Grabbed some matching cardstock & cardbases and then followed the instructions.

The reindeer, sentiment, and bird stamps are from Hero Arts. I used alcohol markers to color them and a white pen to add highlights.

Be sure to watch the process video as I fumble my way through making these.


Don't forget that there are four more days of this Merry Christmas in July week series to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!