Friday, May 12, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #270

Happy Friday and Happy Thankful Friday! It's been another nutty week with scheduled and unscheduled hospital visits & stays. I don't know if this is necessarily something to be thankful for, but I wanted to share an experience I had on Wednesday night.


I stayed at the Queen Ann Hotel in San Francisco since my son was admitted to the hospital. I was in the room by myself but sometime in the middle of the night, I heard and felt someone in my room. Eventually this 'person', layed on top of me in a cuddle/hug type of way. Nothing sinister or scary, just freaked me out because I knew I was in the room alone. After reaching down and pushing this 'person' away, I completely woke up and prayed...hard! 

I fell right back to sleep and the next morning I told my hubby the story. WTH!

When I arrived at the hospital, I decided to search for any ghost encounters at that hotel. Yup...one of the most haunted hotels in SF.




Search for it...it's an interesting read. I was definitely comforted by Miss Mary and I certainly needed it. 

Pretty wild, huh? By the way, DS1 is doing ok. They kept him to regulate his pain and calcium level. He's already doing better.

What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!