Monday, May 1, 2023

Gnome Square Card; LTCCB


Do you love to craft? Yup, so do I. I'm guessing that's why you're here. Be sure to click over to the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (
LTCCB) to be inspired. The great thing is you can post any crafty project, not just paper crafts.

I decided to make a square graduation card. I rarely create square cards, but I just recently purchased some 6x6 square envelopes and that was my inspiration. This card is for a junior high graduate so I thought this gnome was perfect for it.


Don't you agree? Super cute, right? So, are you ready for a secret?

When cutting this image out, the white portions for the diploma did not cut well. They were too tiny. So instead of trying to cut again, I left them out completely! The gnome's beard and base were white so I didn't need to add another layer of white cardstock. Tell me if you notice? And then tell me if you can tell it was a mistake or intentional? hee hee
 

This is a six week challenge so you have plenty of time to link up your crafty project to the LTCCB site. The next question is...what will you craft?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!