Friday, May 5, 2023

Pocket Pages; Pumpkin Patch

Do you use pocket pages in your albums? I love adding pocket pages and other sized pages in my 12x12 scrapbook albums. I think it adds interest to albums and really wows the people going through them. It is hard to take a photo though :). Sorry for the glare!


I took lots and lots of photos when we went to our local corn maze & pumpkin patch but was very selective when printing the photos. I find myself doing that more often lately OR if I need to print all of them, I like to print in smaller sizes.


For this evening, I decided to use a pocket page and after sorting the photos, I realized I needed a lot of vertical pockets. This fun protector has a row of three vertical and the top is two 6x6 areas. Perfect!

I used Simple Stories Cozy Days collection which I bought on clearance at the Local Scrapbook Store (and when I say local, I mean an hour and a half away). Definitely fall themed but not necessarily fall colors - I love the pink & mustard combo!


I also added some small words/quotes from Tim Holtz/Ranger that I thought enhanced the photos.


Be sure to watch the YouTube process video for tips on changing an OOPs to another embellishment opportunity!


This was actually pretty simple - didn't add much more than the papers and photos but super cute and perfect for using lots and lots of photos. Stay tuned because I will have two coordinating pages which will sandwich this pocket page. I may even attempt to do a quick video!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!