Tuesday, May 9, 2023

International Scrapbook Day Challenge


It was International Scrapbooking Day over the weekend so my daughter and I decided to create a challenge for ourselves. We went through and found three different sketches and chose one. We both made the final decision to select this one because we felt the circles would be a challenge.


Then, we asked my son to give us two nouns and a color. He chose, James Brown, animals, and black. What the heck!?! Yes, this is definitely a challenge! 


I loved the way my layout turned out. I don't know why I don't use black as the layout base more often. It sure did make those pinks & greens pop! 

Check out the YouTube process video here:


I love it when I pull random stickers & embellishments from my stash. This was surely a fun page that deserved lots of randomness! I did however, write the wrong song title so I'll need to fix it. The song is actually, Doing It To Death not Til. If you've never heard of it, google it, it's a great dance song!


James Brown - check; Animals - check; Black - check - Challenge completed!


Products Used:
Animal Crackers Paper Pad by Die Cut With a View (DCWV)
Splatter:  White by Dina Wakely and Bubble Gum Pink by Fun Stampers Journey
Circle Cutter by Creative Memories
Cardstock by CutCardStock:  Carnation Pink, Black and Cougar Smooth White
Stickers are all from my stash as well as the black & white pens


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!