Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Mass Produced Thank You Cards

I had the need to make a lot of Thank You cards so I decided to mass produce them.  The first thing I did was select the stamped image and which Thank You stamp to use. This was actually pretty easy because I already had an idea of what the cards would look like.

Once the image was stamped (14 in all), I added the inside sentiment in each card base. I cut patterned papers down to fit the card front and also stamped the Thank You sentiment on the lower left side.


A variety of alcohol markers were used to color in the bird images. I colored four at a time.


It sure does save time when you do this assembly line style. Here are most of the cards. 


Check out the process video:


Patterned Paper is from Farmhouse Paper Company 
Neutral Twine, Clear Glitter Marker from my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!