Monday, May 15, 2023

SNS Sketch #273; Fall Fun


I love this simple sketch from Sketch n Scrap.  Sketch n Scrap is celebrating their 11th birthday this month and there's lots of fun going on over there! Be sure to check out the Sketch n Scrap FB page and also the blog.




This simple sketch was easy to work with and I had fun creating a companion page to the pocket pages that I created earlier. Sorry for the glare. It's so hard to take a photo when there's a pocket sleeve involved! (you can check out the process video for the pocket page HERE)


Check out how I turned some scrap pieces to mimic a longer strip of paper and how I turned the drab to fab with a little splatter. The yellow plaid is 10.5x4" and the pink plaid is 4x...that's the secret :).


Once you see my layout and the process video, create your own layout and be sure to post it at the SNS site and/or Facebook.

Products Used:
  • Splatter is from Dina Wakely mixed media collection and well worth it!
  • The pumpkins and title are cut using my Cricut.
  • The small quotes are from Ranger.
  • Paper scraps from the Simple Stories Cozy Days papers that were used with the pocket page. I love all the patterns and pink/mustard yellow combination! 


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!