Friday, January 13, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #254

TGIF and Happy Thankful Friday! What are you thankful for this week? Me, I'm thankful for books and the fact that I love to read!

The weather outside is frightful but I am so delightful since I've got a stack of books that I need to read. I just finished a book from my aunt, Betty Weatherby called Winnowing Fork. It's a biblical fiction book about Zacchaeus and his life before and after he gets a visit from Jesus. Good stuff! 

I'm now reading my Book Club book which is Dava Shastri's Last Day. I just started it and so far so good.

I hope you are staying dry wherever you are and that if you are a reader, you are enjoying a warm cozy spot just to read.

What about you? What are you thankful for this week? Please share in the comments below or on my IG account @3sons_and_astar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!