Sunday, January 1, 2023

Grand Canyon 2020

Yes, I know I have shared many Grand Canyon layouts but this is the last one from the 2020 trip.

I’m sharing this layout on the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB) for the latest challenge. This blog invites all crafters as long as you crafted it! I had a lot of fun using supplies from a scrapbooking kit I created for our outdoor adventures.


I created a YouTube process video to show how I put it together. The plateau and title were cut from my Cricut. Aren’t they so fun?!

More close ups:




LTCCB challenges last for six weeks and this one is from January 1st through February 15th. Be sure you link your creations to the LTCCB site by the deadline.


1 comment:

  1. What a great layout Dorlene. Love all the fun elements you added to highlight the Grand Canyon photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!