Thursday, January 12, 2023

Mini Shaker Cake Topper!

Oh how I love a fun cake topper! Well, this one is super fun as I created a shaker cake topper AND it's only 4" so it's perfect for a small cake, cupcake or even tucked into a plant.

Cricut Official held a Craft Day on January 7th and I was so excited to participate in their challenge and also watched many tutorials. There is so much to Design Space that I didn't even know!

I used one of their editable images #M3F11B875 and edited it to create this fun project! I decided to create it in primary colors so it could be for any gender or age.


Check out the quick YouTube process video:

One more photo:

If you're interested in making your own, I did include this in the Cricut Community and you can either chose to Make It or Customize It to create one for yourself!

All cardstock is from CutCardStock. I'm on their Design Team and absolutely love the colors and quality of their papers. Check their site out and then check out their blog. There are fabulous paper projects and I know you'll be inspired!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!