Friday, January 6, 2023

TGiF; Thankful Friday #253


Happy Friday and Happy Thankful Friday! This week I want to do a tribute to our dog, Gracie. We had to put her down on New Year's Day and I don't think I've stopped crying since. I'm trying to keep myself busy, but most times I am just sad.

This little girl of ours was perfect for our family. In fact, we always said, she's exactly like us. Loves to eat and lay around all day. 

I won't get into details but she got sick and because of her age the the progressive nature of the illness, it was the humane thing to do.

Our G-Baby, I'm not sure what we're going to do without her.


I'm thankful for the 12+ years we were able to enjoy her - all the memories - all the situations and funny antics she used to do. 

We love you Gracie Lou!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!