Friday, January 20, 2023

SNS Card Sketch #234


I dug into my artsy scraps to create this fun and funky card. Using a card sketch from Sketch n Scrap made it easy to come up with a plan. SNS has two card sketches and two layout sketches each month.


Check out the sketches and post your creations at the blog or FB Group.

Here’s my interpretation of the sketch:




Now I have to confess. I always tell people to keep your fingers between the base and the layer with adhesive until you’re ready to stick it down. Well guess what! I didn’t do that and of course the paper fell and was stuck. Well, that changed the original plan but I wasn't going to worry about it.

The main piece is a colored copy of my original art journal page. I do that a lot. If you create something & you love it - why not make additional copies?

All of the "printed" elements are from my own mixed media collection. The lt. green horizontal piece was a piece of cardstock that I had cut out multiple leaves from. I used it later as a stencil in another project and kept it. It looks perfect for this horizontal addition to the card!

What do you think? Like it? A little funky, right? I love it!

Check out the YouTube video to see how I made it and be sure to post your creation before the end of the month. We love to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!