Friday, October 14, 2022

Thankful Friday #243


Another Friday and another week to be thankful. What am I thankful for this week? I'm thankful for my daughter-in-law, Melina. She has been amazing working with the doctors, medical staff and everyone else in regards to my son's medical treatments, hospital stays, disability paperwork and all while working.

We help as much as we can, but she has been amazing. And has made things easier for the rest of us.

Even though this has been going on for a long while, I guess it's finally time to recognize her here on my TGIF, Thankful Friday posts. I just purchased a SVG of this image below and can't wait to make her something with it.


What about you? What are you thankful for? Leave a comment here or on my IG account @3sons_and_astar where you'll see the same TGIF rainbow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!