Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Grid Layout for May, 2021 MIR

I love grid layouts! I love how they seem so organized and structured BUT that's not how my layout turned out! I decided to create a grid layout for my May, 2021 Month In Review (MIR) photos. I started off with nine photos but decided to not use three of them.  Nine small photos in a grid just seemed way too much!

The three I removed were my Mother's Day photos so I'll do a separate layout for those later.

I used the It’s All Good paper pad by Dear Lizzie for the mats and assorted patterned papers as well as the stickers and embellishments. I love this pad and just haven't used it enough. There was only one 4x6 photo and after trimming it a bit, I decided to mat it with white to help it stand out from the patterned papers.


There's wasn't anything major going on this month, which is why I love the MIR layouts. It's a great way to incorporate those random photos on your phone without adding so many extra pages in your scrapbooks. I was able to get six photos on this layout since the majority of the photos were small prints. 

I do this by creating a collage using a 4x6 base. The more photos, the smaller and odd sizes you will get. I usually print two so they are approximately 3x4" - that's what I did with three of these photos.



Check out the YouTube process video:


If you're not a subscriber, be sure to hit the subscribe button and the notification button to be notified of new videos when they are posted. I post at least two videos a week and one is always scrapbooking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!