Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Halloween Treat; CutCardStock


Who wouldn't love this cute Frankenstein hugging your chocolate treat? He's so cute and friendly and apparently thoughtful since I love chocolate especially chocolate with almonds!

I uploaded this free (for the month of October, 2021) SVG cut file from My Scrap Chick and used cardstock from CutCardStock. *Colors are listed below.

The thing to remember when uploaded SVG files from outside vendors, is to change the cut lines in the main image to score and then attach them to the main image.


Watch the YouTube video to see how I did it! Once that's completed, it's just a matter of finding the right colors, cut the pieces and then put them together.


I also added some highlights and dimension with markers from my stash.



I mean, look at that face! So cute!

I made a few of these to hand out to my coworkers and also for my granddaughters. The image is made to fit a regular size Hershey's Chocolate Bar with Almonds, Twix or M&M's.



Be sure to check out the CutCardStock blog post for this project as well as all other great cardstock paper projects from the Design Team.

*CutCardStock Papers Used:
Basis Dark Purple and Pop Tone Grape Jelly
Pop Tone in Spearmint, Sour Apple, Olive, Lemondrop, Orange Fizz, Black Licorice
White Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!