Saturday, October 22, 2022

My Cricut is Chirping!


I love to be creative with all kinds of different mediums which makes having a Cricut so useful. I've been making lots of shirts lately - some customized and others personal. Basically, my Cricut has been chirping! 

I'm getting lots of order from a football mom/dad to have their son's name & number on the back of shirts but one also had a little extra on the front.


Although this shirt says 'uncle', I'm making these for everyone in our family to show support for his fight. They will say brother, son, brother-in-law, son-in-law and nino. I also made one for him to wear which is so fitting since he is a WARRIOR. I can't wait for him to see us all wearing them. There is a white ribbon on the upper back of each shirt as well as the "fight" statement on the left hand sleeve.



Apparently, black T's are hard to photograph since all of these shirts are black and not the charcoal gray they are in the photo. 

All of the T-shirts were purchased from Michael's during one of their Door Busters sale event. That's the best way to buy shirts in bulk - local store so no shipping costs!



I love this cheer mom shirt and it almost makes me want to be one or at least a cheer grandma...almost!

I also recently made this cute 49er shirt for my youngest granddaughter. I purchased some puffy HTV and used it for this shirt. I didn't read the instructions so I left the press on too long, but it's still super cute especially with this cute model!


And I can't forget about my current favorite.  Ghost Malone sweatshirt. I love puns and this is perfect!


I'm sure I'll have plenty to show off next week too. Make sure you come back and check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!