Friday, October 7, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #242


Hello Friday! Another week is ending which gives me another week to be thankful. This week I'm thankful for a 49er win! DS3 and family hosted the Monday Night Game and we enjoyed cheering them on!

As usual, we wore our 49er gear so we know that always helps with the win. :)

I just made this fun T for my youngest granddaughter since she needed a 49er shirt. I ordered some puffy HTV in red and it is so fun! I wish I would have used white instead of black to outline the football, but it's still super cute!

What about you? What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment below or on my IG account which is @3sons_and_astar

Yesterday, my daughter and I visited the Chase Center in San Francisco. It was so cool and of course we took lots of photos. Here's my favorite of my DD.


We were in SF because DS1 had a CT Scan appointment. He won't hear anything officially until Tuesday, but looking at the scan results the cancer is decreasing in size so we were all cheering in the car on the way home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!