Saturday, October 15, 2022

Sketch n Scrap Layout #259

There are so many great sketches posted on the Sketch n Scrap blog every month. They post two card and two scrapbook layout sketches each month. Sketches are a great jumping off point if you just need a little inspiration. I think that's what I did with this one.

The sketch:

And my layout:

Close Ups and Other Views:



I needed to fit five photos on this layout and I did just that. The vertical paper on the right also holds two portrait photos and I used two smaller accent photos to do just that...accent.

I hope you can see the sketch in my layout. I was definitely inspired by it! I even did a little stamping!

Check out the process YouTube video:

Be sure to link your layout to the Sketch n Scrap blog before the end of the month deadline.



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!