Monday, March 15, 2021

Sketch n Scrap March Layout #221; Your First Breath

Another great layout sketch is posted on the Sketch n Scrap challenge blog and I get to play with it! This final layout may look a little familiar since I used the one page sketch to coordinate with a previously made one page layout. Although I used a lot of the same embellishments, it still has a different look but definitely lots of PINK!

The sketch:

Photos:



Video:

Details:
  • I used my Cricut to cut the title letters. I chose to add the title words to a base to make it easier to adhere and I love the look.
  • The "Daisy" embellishment was a leftover cut from the baby shower and fit perfectly on this layout.
  • To finish the page, I added pink and white Color Silks from Fun Stampers Journey/Spellbinders.
  • With the exception of the dark pink base, all papers and paper embellishments were from my pink scrap stash.
I was surprised to see that I do not have baby girl papers/embellishments. I need to determine if they need to be purchased or to use what I have and make it work. I'm leaning towards the second, but...

Your turn, click on over to the Sketch n Scrap site. Pick a sketch or two and create a new layout or card. They have both!

And if you're interested in my press-on nails, click over to Dashing Divas!



1 comment:

  1. This is just so adorable!! I just love your title work! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!