Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Clowning Around; Birthday Card


I made another card for the Sketch n Scrap challenge blog using sketch #. Be sure to click on over there for the sketch and Design Team inspiration. 


Super cute, right?!?

I dug in deep in my "children/babies" stamp drawer to find this cute clown stamp. I need to do another Bash Your Stash series for this drawer. I used Tombow watercolor markers to color the clown and added clear glitter marker over his shirt. I also added white pen dots here and there to add some fun.

The three different primary color panels were scraps that I dry embossed for texture and interest. I think this card turned out super cute.

Click on over to the SNS site to add your project before the month ends.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!