Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Monthly Card Kit Announcement!


I'm excited to announce that I will be starting a Monthly Card Kit in April!

What does that mean?
At the beginning of each month, I will show off the featured card for that month on all social media platforms (check the Monthly Card Kit tab on my blog) & then take orders & payment by a mid-month deadline. For $15/mo, you will receive all the products needed for that particular card* PLUS an extra set to make on your own. The second set will be the same card type, but with different colors, paper, theme, etc.
 
Within the kit, you'll receive typed instructions with measurements, score guide & step by step instructions to complete the card type. But wait, there's more...I'll also hold a Facebook Live event where we create the featured card together. You'll be able to ask questions, get answers, hang out and have fun.

If you cannot make the live event, you can refer to the instruction sheet or view the recording on FB and (hopefully) shortly after via my YouTube channel.

The event will be scheduled on the last Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PST. Plan for at least an hour. Don't worry, all this information will be included to you once the kit is purchased.

*You will need to provide your own adhesive and any basic tools like scissors, ruler, etc.

I’m nervous, as you can imagine, doing a live event but also excited.  Do you want to be a part of my first live event? What do you think?  Are you game?  It’ll be a fun way to gather without actually gathering.

Be sure to check back the first week in April to see the first featured card!

I'm looking forward to creating with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!