Thursday, March 1, 2018

CWS March Challenge

Happy March 1st and welcome to another challenge on the Creative With Stamps site. This month’s challenge is:  Bunny


A random winner will win this prize:


With Easter around the corner, this is a great time to make a bunny card. For my card, I cut down a gelli print to 3 3/4 x 5”. I stamped the bunny in a basket stamp on the background piece and a second time on a piece of plain white cardstock. I colored the image with chalks and some blender fluid in a water brush. Once I colored in my image, I fussy cut it and placed it over the stamped image. When you do it this way, you don’t have to fussy cut all those thin blades of grass and the tiny hairs of the bunny.



I added twine and enamel dots to the card along with a matted sentiment. The cardfront is adhered to a coral/salmon piece of cardstock and attached to the card base.

I think it turned out really cute! Now it’s your turn...click on over to the CWS site and link up your bunny card!

4 comments:

  1. the bunny in the basket is so so sweeet Dorlene
    I love your coloring too
    beautifully made teamie
    see you around maybe
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dorlene, this card is just darling! That cute bunny in the basket makes me smile :-) The background and little birdie is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gelli print, its amazing! And that cute bunny peaking over the basket is adorable! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background! Love that bunny image! Awesome card!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!