Friday, March 9, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #34

Another cold week in Central CA. HA HA HA I know all you East Coasters are laughing at that statement for sure. Yeah, it gets below 50 here and we're freezing!

This week has been busy. Over the weekend, Carly and I attended the Stamp and Scrapbooking Expo and bought all kinds of goodies. I was going to take a photo but I thought of it after I had already put away most of my stuff. But you can imagine all the goodies that were sold and purchased during the Expo.

Week #34 and I'm thankful for my daughter. She's been exceptionally helpful this week with keeping the house clean. She is my manager, photographer, critique giver and so much more. She is such a blessing and I'm so thankful for my Star!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!