Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Quick Quotes & Inky Background Card

I'm been using the Powder Puff Chalk Inks with pretty much everything this month and decided to share a process video for a card that I made.

Powder Puff Chalk Inks can be used on multiple surfaces and I love how the ink does not smear or run even on non-porous surfaces like vellum.

Here's a look at the cards I made:

And here's the video with instructions on how to make them


This video cracks me up. You can tell that I use my hands a lot when talking. I don't know if it's because of my ASL background or nerves. Probably a little of both. LOL  I hope you enjoyed the process video and get a chance to play around with the inks to create your own cards.

Powder Puff Chalk Inks Used:
Vanilla Cream
Bermuda
Tropical Punch
Purple Rain


Other Products Used:
Sketchy Circles Background Stamp and White Cardstock by Fun Stampers Journey
Vellum by Stampin Up!
Sentiment stamps from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!