Monday, March 5, 2018

FCCB #321 St. Patrick's Day

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog (FCCB)!



Challenge #321-St. Patricks Day
Make a project about St. Patricks Day, or lots of green!

This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's

The winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my project-

I decided to make a card this week. I love the Create-a-Critter cartridges and so happy I have both of them. The cuts are so cute and there's a cut for every occasion. I decided to make this cute little worm (betcha never thought I'd say a sentence like that!) “Lucky Worm”. And use these wobbler thingies I bought last year at the Scrapbook Expo. I bought mine from Close To My Heart (CTMH) but I’m sure you can buy them elsewhere.






So I covered the card base with green patterned papers (scraps from my stash), cut an oval from vellum and placed Mr. Lucky Worm on the center. I added Wink of Stella to the hat buckle and worm stripes and added green glitter to the bow ties.

So cute!  Don’t forget to link your St. Patrick’s Day creations to the FCCB website.  Good Luck!
 



2 comments:

  1. Create a Critter is one of my favorite cartridges, too! This little Lucky worm is so cute (I never thought I would say that either!). The "wobbler thingies" are a fun touch!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is adorable!! How sweet to use the wobbler for this little guy! love <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!