Friday, March 2, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #33

This week has flown by! That in itself is something to be thankful for but that’s not it for this week. This week I’m thankful for my scrapbook carrier/tote that my kids gave me for Mother’s Day a few years back. Carly and I are going to the Scrapbook Expo this weekend and it sure is nice to pack one bag. I know I could probably pack more than this one bag, but we’re only attending the crop for only one day. It seems like so long ago when I actually scrapbooked my photos. I’m still in August, 2017 with my photos.

I’m thankful for this rolling bag that is so easy to fill and bring along. In the past, I had a couple of tote bags that I would fill and lug them in and out to crops.

Have a great weekend - it’s going to be a wet one over here.

If you get a chance, write what you are thankful for this week in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!