Sunday, March 25, 2018

Junk Journal Intro; YouTube Video

Hey you guys, I'm actually doing it. I'm posting my YouTube videos for all to see. I've done a few already for the Quick Quotes Design Team, but now I figure, why not do more?! It's a lot of fun and I'm learning a little more each time. My channel is under my name, Dorlene Durham...so check it out and become a subscriber!

This video does a quick overview of how I junk journal and then I complete a page. Take a look:

Here's the final project after I added a feather and some bias ribbon. I realized after I thought I was done that there were two holes on the right side. At first I thought I'd cover with washi tape or a piece of scrap paper, but then the feather and ribbon came to mind.


I love it! It's simple and so pretty!

Supplies:
Paint and Color Silk by Fun Stampers Journey (use my name, Dorlene Durham as your Journey Coach)
Sentiment by Unity Stamp Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!