Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Thank You Tags

Now that the boutique season is over for me, I get to spend time in the Command Center doing my own thing.  Christmas is always so fun and every year, I find more and more items I want to make.  I still need to come up with my annual handmade ornament.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do.  I think I'm going to try to make a 3-D star or two.  They look super easy...we'll see.

Wow, that took a different turn.  I meant to talk about these adorable tags I made for the two IT guys at work.  Every year I like to give them and the custodian a little something.  I purchased two caramel apples from one of the school's fundraiser and decided to gift them to the two IT guys.  Of course I have to pretty the package up.



I grabbed scraps from my desktop to make the tags.  The Art philosophy cricut cartridge for the leaves and berries.  I hand drew the border and stamped "Thank you"   I love using tickets for projects and the red goes perfectly with the rest of the tag.  I also added clear Wink of Stella for a little sparkle.  I don't have the apples here but will tie these to the stems.

Simple and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!