Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2015 Christmas Boutique Items

Even though I feel like I'm not 100% back to myself, I still wanted to participate in the Tracy High School Holiday Boutique.  It really is a nice event and the organizers are so much fun.  So, we downsized a lot and concentrated on what I consider stocking stuffers and other "little somethings" for friends, co-workers, secret sisters, teachers, etc.

I changed up some oldies but goodies and really love the three paper mug designs.  I saw something similar to the Santas and that's where it started and then my head started churning with the "what if I did this".  My favs are the gingerbread boy and girl...adorable!!




I really used my cricut a lot this year.  It helped put things together quickly and not a whole lot of fussing.









Cricut cartridges used:  Doodlecharms, Art Philosophy, Create a Critter, Tags, Bag, Boxes, Sampler, Life's A Beach, Basic Shapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!