Monday, December 7, 2015

Birthday Gift for a Sewing Friend

Look at these cute cards I made for my friend.


She's a quilter so I wanted to make notecards with a sewing theme.  I used the Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge for all the cuts.  The paper pad was something I purchased on clearance years ago.

The set of six cards were all placed inside this bag.  And decorated with scraps of the paper:

Cute, right?

You all know I'm crazy, but the yarn used on this bag was something I found in the trash at the Holiday Boutique on Saturday.  I went to toss our garbage and there was a large amount of this tossed in the trash.  Um...No...Not when I'm around.  So I grabbed it (by the way, it was on top so no messy trash was on it) and brought it back to our table.  Carly was not surprised I found and rescued it from the trash can.  LOL

My friend loved the cards.  Perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are so awesome!! What a thoughtful and beautiful gift this is!! I love the designs of the cards and the papers you used!! The wrapped package is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!