Saturday, October 28, 2023

WCMD Card Sketch #4; Sketch n Scrap


It was World Card Making Day earlier this month but Sketch n Scrap has provided a new card sketch every Saturday this month to celebrate. This is WCMD Sketch #4:


I used a piece of paper from my stash that was used to test ink pads on. I was going to toss it but decided to keep it. I love it as a background piece. The cardbase is Wild Salmon from CutCardStock and the other piece is the backside of a pocket page card.



The owl is from the October Stamp of the Month from CTMH. Isn't it so cute!? I used a tri-blend alcohol marker for the owl and two shades of green alcohol markers to color the image.

Check out the process YouTube video here:


This card started one way and ended up completely different at the end!

If you love sketches as much as I do, check out Sketch n Scrap's blog and/or Facebook Group




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!