Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Hot Ones Layout

One of the best things about scrapbooking is you get to relive your memories. This day was so hilarious as my family decided to do the hot ones challenge. This layout is the companion page to a layout I did earlier and because I took so many photos, I'm going to use a pocket page protector to add all the rest.

I used the Freaky Fast Friday October formula from The Scrap Room. I follow them on IG.


I had some trouble with figuring out the pieces, which is so fun about these challenges, but I ended up just placing them down wonky. I love how I was able to put all the things on this layout...title, journaling block, embellishments and SIX photos!


Here's another look at the layout.

You can get the cuts from my Cricut Design Space file HERE. Be sure to check out the YT process video:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!