Friday, October 20, 2023

Poppies Card; Sketch n Scrap


In between all the projects I’m working on, I decided to organize my junk journal papers. While doing this, I found these cut out poppies. I wish I could tell you where I got them but I have no idea. 

I’m working with a card sketch from Sketch n Scrap and I decided to incorporate these poppies and these cool postage stamp stickers (also found with the JJ papers).

Here’s the sketch 


And here’s the finished card:



The bottom half of this card was created using faux postage stickers and the top part I used a fun stencil with some blue ink. I used the Cricut to cut the scalloped & regular circles. Watch the process video to see how it was put together:


Be sure to check out the sketches on the SNS blog and Facebook page. They post two card and single layout sketches a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!