Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Tucson Desert Museum Layout; Print & Cut Embellies

I've been a little obsessed with the Cricut Design Space Print then Cut function. Why haven't I used this more often? I love using this to make scrapbook layout embellishments especially when dealing with small letters or small images.

Check out the process video as I do go through how to accomplish this. Basically grabbed some images from DS, added some text, grouped and then flattened images. Oh, I can't forget that I also added an offset to them as well.

This is such a cost effective way to add embellishments to your layouts without purchasing all the things. Don't get me wrong...I'm all about buying all the things, but it can get expensive!
 

I love the landscape photos I took while at the museum. This is one of my favorite spots when visiting my sister and mother.


Products Used:
Gray & White cardstock from CutCardStock
6x6 Patterned Paper Pad: Be Brave from Pink and Main
Font for the title is Aphasia BT
Sketch from shimelle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!